As we strive to do every couple of weeks, we have released a few improvements and fixes to ThreatSwitch. This week, we released a couple of new reports to round out the new reportable information tools for employees and security managers -- but we also added a couple of new features, too.
First, here are the new things you'll find when you log on:
- Security Managers can now easily identify an employee or a group of employees by alphabetically sorting employees by name, role, access and contract columns in the ThreatSwitch People Management Module.
- Security Managers of FOCI companies can now maintain a log of telephone activity (including conference calls) between the parent and subsidiaries and/or parent and affiliates in the ThreatSwitch Report Module.
- Security Managers can record any type of foreign contact to assess potential threats to employees or the organization.
- The Employee Portal (homepage) is now updated with a new User Interface.
- The left-hand Security Manager navigation bar has been updated and streamlined
- A new help icon was added in the employee delete confirmation popup which provides guidance to Security Managers when removing users from ThreatSwitch.
- ThreatSwitch now warns Security Managers before of file deletion, asking the Security Managers to confirm file deletion before removal.
- Radial colors on the Security Managers dashboard have been updated to easier-to-identify colors
In addition, as always we worked out a few kinks, including:
- You can now choose a past date when creating a Foreign Contact and Changes in My Life report.
- Edge users can now see information pop-ups.
- New training assigned to an employee by the FSO is now updated instantly in the employee view.
- Security Managers can now delete polygraph records.
As always just click on the help icon to chat with us about these changes, or anything else!