It's that time again! Every couple of weeks we make ThreatSwitch better. This week, the upgrades include new and improved travel reporting for all employees, a major upgrade to JPAS synchronization, and a few bug fixes. Let's break it down:
Here are the new things you'll find when you log on:
- A BIG update to JPAS synchronization including the ability to:
- Easily drag-and-drop JPAS information for import
- Create new accounts from JPAS data
- Accept or reject updates in imported information
- Quickly review records that changed or are new
- Better, in-depth forms and a new look and feel for Travel Reporting in the "Reportable Information" module
- Updated Accesses and Eligibility Logic in the "People" model
- Updated the ability to access Reportable Information details, as needed, by security managers
In addition, we worked out a few kinks, including bugs related tofile management, reporting and system stability.
As always just click on the help icon to chat with us about these changes, or anything else!