ThreatSwitch Acquired by Sign In Solutions
Another busy week from down here in the ThreatSwitch boiler room: We've added several new features, streamlined old ones, and addressed a few tricky bugs.
- Badges now have their own supporting documents, which can be accessed via the Badge Details view
- Uploaded documents can now be accessed with a single click
- It's now possible to give users a 'Hire Date'! This field can be found under the user's personal details, or in the 'Create new user' view.
- Asset reports now includes more useful fields
- Added 'Status' column to 'Badges' view
- Improved filter options in 'Users' and 'Assign Training' views
- Improved the look and feel of external documents
- Fixed issues with certain required fields not actually being required (oops!)
- Fixed issue with sorting by users active status
- Fixed a problem with inactive users erroneously displayed as active