ThreatSwitch Acquired by Sign In Solutions
Another day, another update! The development team has been hard at work to deliver a fresh batch of features.
Brand new features:
- By popular demand: Accesses can now optionally contain a 'brief date' and a 'debrief date'
- Inactive user profiles are now available to view in read-only mode. (Note that it is still possible to add and edit Reportable Information concerning an inactive user)
- Security Managers and Assistant Security Managers are no longer restricted to specific CAGE codes while filling out visit requests
- Visit requests now support POC Phone Number in addition to POC Email Address
- It's now possible to filter training status by active or inactive users
- Improved handling of documents in the Training creation wizard
- Managers are no longer to mark their own accounts as 'inactive'
- Fixed a few bugs surrounding inactive users in the activity feed
- Fixed a bug involving select boxes and the 'backspace' key
- Fixed several bugs around the creation and editing of documents
- Fixed a problem that involved deleting multiple Visit Requests at once